This is a super simple recipe for Impossible Blender Pie – with a coconut kick! Try this delicious recipe with these few easy steps. Best of all? No crust to make! The pie makes it’s own crust! How cool is that? Wow – Wow – Woohoo Belnder Pie!
Coconut Blender Pie Recipe - Wow!
Recipe type: Dessert
- 4 eggs
- 1½ c. sugar
- ½ c. self-rising flour
- 2 c. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ stick butter, melted
- 7 oz. pkg. flaked coconut
- Shove everything in the blender (keep a small handful of coconut flakes out to sprinkle on top of the pie)
- Blend on low speed for about 3 minutes.
- Pour your coconut pie mixture into a greased 9" pie pan.
- The Coconut Blender Pie will make it's own crust.
- Bake it at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove and let stand for about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle remainder of coconut flakes on top of pie.