Today we’re going to make some delicious homemade blender peanut butter. It’s an easy recipe to follow, very few ingredients and it is something you can play around with each time you make peanut butter to get different consistencies and decide which one you like best. Try out our recipe for Homemade Blender Peanut Butter Today!
- 1 Cup of Peanuts
- 1 Tablespoon of Peanut Oil or Vegetable Oil
- Sugar and Salt to taste
- Making Homemade Blender Peanut Butter is easier than you may think. First,
- Remove shells and skins from peanuts.
- Place ¼ of a cup of peanuts in blender and blend for 1 to 2 minutes or until finely chopped and just starting to cream.
- Pour 1 table spoon of peanut or vegetable oil into the blender.
- Blend until it turns into a runny liquid.
- Start adding the remainder of the peanuts and blend until you've almost reached the consistency you desire for your homemade peanut butter.
- Make sure to blend shy of your desired consistency. When you're peanut butter is almost at your desired consistency, add salt and sugar to taste and blend for another few seconds, until you've reached your desired consistency.
- Just remove peanut butter from the blender and store in the refrigerator!
- Voila - Homemade Peanut Butter! Now you can use this on toast, to make cookies, even try out this Peanut Butter Coffee Smoothie or this Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie
Check out these KitchenAid Blenders.