This recipe is for a Strawberry and Banana Fruit Smoothie that will make you say Mmm Mmm MMMMM. A simple beverage that will soothe your sweet tooth while keeping your healthy lifestyle on track. If strawberries and bananas sound good now, wait until you taste this fruit smoothie!
- 1 frozen banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- 2 to 3 tablespoons honey or to taste
- Fat free whipped cream (optional)
- Add 2 cups of frozen strawberries, 1 frozen - peeled and sliced banana, 1 cup of milk, ½ cup of vanilla yogurt, ½ cup of orange juice and (optional honey) to blender.
- Blend until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour into glass, top with fat free whipped cream.
*Note: I like to add a Kiwi to mine as well, it gives it a little extra zing! Speaking of Zing, check out the Vitamix 4500 TurboBlend!