Kick back on a Sunday afternoon and enjoy this delicious Vegan Strawberry Coconut Agave Fresca. This recipe was created with the Vitamix 5200 Blender in mind. Made with coconut water, strawberries, lime, agave nectar and ice, your energy level will be kicked up a notch or two! This recipe is easy to prepare and oh-so delicious!
- 3 cups (450 g) frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 2 cups (480 ml) coconut water
- 1 lime, peeled
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) raw agave nectar
- 2 cups (480 ml) ice cubes
- Place ingredients into blender
- Blend until you reach desired consistency
Please take into consideration that this recipe is made for the Vitamix 5200 Kitchen Blender. If you are using a different blender you will need to alter the instructions to work with the blender you have with regards to the variable speeds and possibly the time needed to process and reach the desired consistency. *Note: This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200. If you are using a different Vitamix machine, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed and/or processing time.