Give your taste buds a treat with this Strawberry Fields Smoothie! Delicious, healthy and fresh to give you more pep in your step today. Drink up and enjoy! This is a quick and easy Strawberry Fields Smoothie Recipe that is perfect for the person on the go. Pull out your blender and whip up a smoothie before you head to the office, the gym or where ever you need to be! Be healthy.
- 1 1⁄2 cups loosely packed spinach
- 1 banana
- 1 small orange, peeled
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 3 cups cashew or nondairy milk of your choice
- Place ingredients in blender
- Blend until you reach desired consistency
Place all ingredients in a blender –may I suggest the Waring MX1000 — and blend on high until smooth. Pour into glass or travel container and enjoy!