Whip up a delicious strawberry and peach smoothie! This simple recipe will delight your taste buds and have your family begging for more! Deliciously flavored with peaches, strawberries, vanilla soy milk and ice cream, you’ll be glad you decided to make a smoothie for dessert tonight!
- ½ Cup of Vanilla Ice Cream
- ¼ Cup Frozen, Sliced Strawberries
- ¾ Cup Vanilla Flavored Soy Milk
- 4 Fresh Strawberries, Sliced
- 1 Small Fresh Peach, Sliced
- Fat Free Whipped Cream (optional)
- Cherry (optional)
- Place ice cream, fresh strawberries, frozen strawberries, peach slices and milk into blender.
- Blend the ingredients until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour into large glass - top with fat free whipped cream.
I like the Kitchen Aid KSB560ER for this recipe, but of course and blender will do.